Tuesday, August 6th, 2019 at 7 pm
Five episodes (three with never-before-seen content) of I Love Lucy fully colorized.
- Million Dollar Idea: Lucy and Ethel go into business making salad dressing based on Lucy’s Aunt Martha’s recipe. Their advertising on a local TV show looks like a success, but when Ricky finds that they’re losing money on each jar, the girls have to find a way to get their customers to cancel their orders.
- Lucy Does a TV Commercial: In this classic “I Love Lucy” episode, Lucy has angled her way onto Ricky’s special as the show’s pitch girl. She advertises a medicine called “Vitameatavegamin.” Believing it contains vitamins, minerals, meat, and vegetables, Lucy does not know is that it also contains twenty-three percent of alcohol.
- Pioneer Woman: The girls revolt over housework and want modern conveniences. The boys bet that they can survive longer than the girls without using anything invented after 1900, including electricity.
- Job Switching: After Ricky and Fred get upset about the girls’ spending, Lucy and Ethel go to work in a candy factory while the boys do the housework.
LA at Last! When the Ricardos and the Mertzes arrive in Hollywood, Lucy goes to the Brown Derby restaurant where her sighting of William Holden turns catastrophic.
- LA at Last! When the Ricardos and the Mertzes arrive in Hollywood, Lucy goes to the Brown Derby restaurant where her sighting of William Holden turns catastrophic.
Will be shown in the original aspect ratio of 4:3.
Added Value: The making of colorizing the content.
Additionally: a mini-poster (approx. 100/location) will be sent to be distributed on a first-come/first-served basis.
Tickets are $12.50